So I haven't posted anything for a while - since I got back from China actually. Just trying to get back into the swing of things. You'd think after a month that life would be back to normal....and it is - normal is all relative though isn't it? It took a couple of weeks to get over the jet lag thing - that was brutal! It wasn't so bad going over but coming back just totally wiped me out. But, yes I am back on schedule now.
Over the past couple of weeks I've picked up a new hobby I think. Liz and Kyle got me started on kayaking! How much fun is that? We've gone out to Canyon Lake a couple of times, got stuck in the middle of the lake when an unexpected and fiercely violent storm came in. Wind, lightning, thunder, rain battered us all the way back in! Did I mention it was a FIERCELY VIOLENT storm? :) So here are a couple of pics of me learning how to paddle and not turn over.
No comments:
Post a Comment