Friday, September 12, 2008

We spent our morning at the Archery Field cheering on the US team in the quarter finals today.  Three of them are moving on to the semi-finals - GO TEAM USA!!  

The afternoon we spent at the Olympic Green watching track and field events.  So there's not a whole lot to tell you about.  For today's blog I've just included a bunch of pictures from around the city and on the Green that I thought you would enjoy.  Peruse at your leisure!!!  :)  

















Road signs





















Cityscape from the Olympic Green

















































































Fountains on the Olympic Green

1 comment:

Bea said...

Dang girl! Looks like you are having a blast. You can be our tour guide when we go to China. If we ever get to go to China. Haha.

Those pictures are amazing.Keep them coming. Next challenge for you is to eat something crazy. Be brave! I want some proofs. Open your mouth wide and let someone take a picture of it. haha jk

P.S. Does your hotel have free internet or do you have to go to the internet cafe and pay for it?